Hey, someone had to become the Funyuns Czar. Why not Karl? Thanks to Johnny Ryan for tweeting the pic.
During the writing process, Workaholics producers went through a lot of options of what Karl’s Kickstarter project would be. Some other contenders—
- For a long time the winner was Karl trying to fund GHOSTBUST3R’S III. “Murray was in, Ders!” , he screamed, which, knowing how Karl, and Bill Murray for that matter, operate, is not that hard to believe.
- A permanent sign for his (G)Rape Van so he wouldn’t have to keep going over the writing with spray paint.
- A trip to Israel.
- A documentary on Sewer Dwayne’s attempt to make it to the professional lacrosse league.
- A wall mural immortalizing the woman who he lost his virginity to, who has sense passed.
- His own pizza place, where he would sell the hella free pizza the guys won for him in “True Dromance” out of his van. Dude, no overheard!
Still, not much beats Hella Funyuns. Forget the Veronica Mars movie, we’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what we know about Funyuns. Donate to Karl’s Kickstarter today, or to charity. A charity would also be good.
Donate your eyes to an all-new Workaholics this Wednesday at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
These classic lines may not have been as effective had the characters said what was in the original draft.
The Workaholics Tumblr, via the Comedy Central Department of Spoiler Affairs, has brought you the latest redacted script page from our next episode. They also told us that Key AND Peele are in the Key & Peele Season 3 premiere, airing next fall. No word on who’s the next to be Burned.
We don’t know who’s been leaking the pages from them. Could be an intern with a marker; could be a homeless person with an agenda.
Adam, Blake and Ders discover some office folks with their own agendas in this week’s all-new Workaholics, “Alice Quits”. I wonder if there redacted escapades with Waymond and Montez will have anything to do with that…
Tune in Wednesday, January 30th at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central, to meet the new boss in the latest episode of Workaholics.